Saturday, February 18, 2012

Closet Makeover

After moving into my new place, I realized it is time for a closet makeover.  My inspiration is a mixture of Kimora Lee Simmons and Barbie's closets.  It is time to buy new clothes, change the carpet, paint the walls, and hang sheers in the entryway of the closet.  I'm choosing leopard print for the carpet and pink for the walls and sheers.  This is an exciting undertaking.  I can't wait to see the finished product.  My bedroom is decorated the way I want it to be.  The colors are pink and brown.  My bed has a pink and brown toile pattern with polka dots along the trim.  The curtains have the same matching pink and brown polka dot pattern even though I did not purchase them as a set.  I found the curtains online at Target and the bedding was purchased from Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment